Hi! Happy Monday! So as we are getting ready for Thanksgiving meal planning, I thought I'd suggest a few healthy ideas for you:
1. Mashed cauliflower makes a great alternative to mashed potatoes and almost tastes and looks the same:)!
2. Steamed green beans with sprinkled cheese is yummy and perhaps healthier than the traditional green bean casserole.
3. Mushroom, pecan and parmesian cheese stuffing.
4. Healthy pumpkin pie recipes
5. Cranberry sause made by boiled cranberries sweetened with Stevia
6. Drinking lots of water between servings and before you start your "big dinner" make help you feel fuller and you might not eat quite as much in one sitting.
Here is a link to a youtube video sharing those ideas:
Plug for Norwex Cleaning ProductsRead Now
HI.. Did you know that you can clean with just water and a specially designed microfiber towel? Norwex is an incredible company with an incredible reputation that allows you to do just that. By doing so, cleaners that are said to potentially cause cancer are eliminated from your home cleaning regimen. Kids can clean safety! My super incredible mom has become an consultant and would love to tell you more about it. If you are interested, just fill out the form with Norwex in the comments box. You can even host an online party! The gifts for the hostesses ROCK! Anyway, that is my plug for today:).
November 21st, 2015
Hi. Welcome to my "Building Blocks"
for a "Happy Healthy Homeschool" blog!
I've been through an incredible transition this year (2015). As part of my transition, I've learned that instead of just using all of this information for myself, that I should share it with you. Please join me as I get started into the world of blogging!
Hi, Mrs. G here! I'm a happily married, healthy, homeschooling mom of many!