Hi! Happy Monday! So as we are getting ready for Thanksgiving meal planning, I thought I'd suggest a few healthy ideas for you:
1. Mashed cauliflower makes a great alternative to mashed potatoes and almost tastes and looks the same:)!
2. Steamed green beans with sprinkled cheese is yummy and perhaps healthier than the traditional green bean casserole.
3. Mushroom, pecan and parmesian cheese stuffing.
4. Healthy pumpkin pie recipes
5. Cranberry sause made by boiled cranberries sweetened with Stevia
6. Drinking lots of water between servings and before you start your "big dinner" make help you feel fuller and you might not eat quite as much in one sitting.
Here is a link to a youtube video sharing those ideas: